Marketline's Air China Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Air China Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Air China Limited's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Air China Limited. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Air China Limited's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Air China Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Air China Limited's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Air China Limited’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 7
CORPORATE VENTURING 18
Corporate Venturing – Deal reports 18
Partnership – Overview 22
Partnership – Deal reports 23
CAPITAL RAISING 45
Capital Raising – Overview 45
Capital Raising – Deal reports 46
Divestments – Deal reports 54
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 59
Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports 59
Contact Us 64
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 64
Deal Definition and Methodology 66
About MarketLine 73
List of Tables
Table 1: Air China Limited partnership volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Table 2: Air China Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2013-YTD2017)
Table 3: Air China Limited capital raising volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Table 4: Air China Limited capital raising by deal type (2013-YTD2017)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Air China Limited partnership volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 2: Air China Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 3: Air China Limited capital raising volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 4: Air China Limited capital raising by deal type (2013-YTD2017)
808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703 , INDIA .
Telephone: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Fax Number: +91 22 27812707
Follow Us On: