China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd (606) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
China Agri-Industries Holdings Limited (China Agri), a member of COFCO Group produces, process and distributes agricultural products. Its product portfolio includes Soybean oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, oilseed meals, Corn starch, sweeteners, crude corn oil, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and feed ingredients. In addition, it offers fuel ethanol, consumable alcohol, anhydrous ethanol, crude corn oil and distiller's dried grains with solubles (DDGS), rice, flour, noodles, bread and malt. These products are marketed under Fuzhanggui, Guhua, Five Lakes, Golden Terra and Xiangxue, to mention a few. China Agri factories are primarily located near important ports, raw material producing areas, and other key markets. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong.
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2017: China Agri-Industries Holdings reports annual profit
Aug 24,2016: China Agri announces 2016 interim results
Apr 20,2016: China Agri: Resignation of Executive Director and Managing Director, Appointment of Executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Facts 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Employees 7
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - History 11
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Company Statement 13
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Biochemical and Biofuel 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Brewing Materials 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 17
Business Segment: Oilseeds Processing 17
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Rice Processing and Trading 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Wheat Processing 19
Key Stats 19
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy 20
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Strengths 21
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses 22
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Opportunities 23
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Threats 24
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 33
Mar 29, 2017: China Agri-Industries Holdings reports annual profit 33
Aug 24, 2016: China Agri announces 2016 interim results 34
Section 5 - Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 7
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, History 11
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 25
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List of Figures
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703 , INDIA .
Telephone: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Fax Number: +91 22 27812707
Follow Us On: